How you can save your sinking concrete slabDriveway, sidewalk, foundation floors etc. - If your concrete has settled or is uneven, we can help!
When we are called to assist a home owner or business owner with a free estimate on whether they should level their concrete, or replace it, they are often happily surprised they can have perfectly aligned concrete again in a matter of minutes. Saving them time and money. That's because when compared to concrete replacement, the process of raising concrete with polyurethane foam is inexpensive (compared to the alternatives) and is exponentially faster than replacing the concrete. On this website we will present all the facts and answers to questions you may have going forward.
Reasons To Raise Your Slab
What We Raise
Steps To Raising Your Concrete
Why Does Concrete Settle?
Why Choose Us?
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your concrete project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!